me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Alex's Bag





I've been out of projects to work on so Alex said she wanted one. it has purple plaid lining, with a green outside, and alot of pockets. it also has dragon fly, and butterfly charms with matching handsanitizer, a big purple bow, and since she has a portable CD player, a CD player pocket so she can carry it around. She is almost blind with out her glasses, but she likes sun glasses too so i made a glasses case pocket for her to keep her normal glasses in and when she takes off her sun glasses she has a separate hook to put it on. So she can make an easy switch. :) Whenever she needs her keys they are buried at the bottom of her bag so i made a hook at the top for her keys so they will always be in reach! She definitely looks cute with her bag! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment