me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Newest projects






I really liked the way one of my bags looked, so i decided to make one of my own. it looks better in person but it still is cute. the red bow goes on the inside, but it slipped out for the pics. on my other bag, i didn't have a place to put my hand sanitizer, so i made a place for it on my new bag! it's very comfortable, and i have the materials for a pink one. i love the burgundy beads with the sea star charm on the pocket. i will definitely be making more of these bags.




i used the pattern on my bed to decorate the curtain.
top trim
closet curtain
closet curtain

i've been pretty bored of my room lately, so i did a total redecoration! it looks kind of like a living room more now. while moving stuff around i found a long green bed sheet and threw it over in the corner. when i was done, i didn't like the way my closet looked with the new style and i wanted to cover it. so it took me from 10:00 pm to 12:25 am, then from 1:00 this afternoon to 3:00 to finish this closet curtain. every brown piece of fabric was hot glued. do you know how much patients it takes to glue all those little pieces? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment