me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First Blog Entry













Yay!!! I got my first blog. I will keep you up dated on all the events that happen. Even though cheer season is over, i still am very active. For one thing i am in Flag squad now, so i will upload pics of my first high school parade in a week or 2. Me, Brianna Avery, and Callie (2 of my friends) made the team. :) In the mean time My last competition routine was amazing and at the same time horrible. I ripped something in my leg the day before (Saturday) in the Heuvalton (pardon my spelling) competition. So i could barely walk, but i still went and cried after. :) We actually beat Malone! Finally! We were all so happy. 1st Place trophy! Best experience of my life. Right now i've been keeping myself busy by staying after school with one of my friends practicing cheerleading. She wants to be in it next year and she doesn't think she'll make it but i think different. Which is why i'm helping her. I totally think she'll make it no prob. After all, in basketball season, i helped another one of my friends and she got in. Can't wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment