me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

fire works


Sorry i havent been updating my blog... the pictures i have taken were on my phone and i couldnt download them to my computer... luckily the library has computers.lol, i did have a video of the fireworks but it got deleted somehow...:( this years fire works were amazing and more so because this was the first year i went with just my friends and not family! i went with callie and jen, and bumped into alot of other people when we got there. when we were outside some people selling glow-sticks called me a b***h... you can fill in the stars LOL, only cause i asked them how much the glow sticks were and i thought they were pretty over priced so i said never mind. i just laughed... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment