me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Going Back 2 7th and 1st Grade Pop Warners Cheerleading!






















































































































































































































































































Some people you might recognize is Brittany Van Tassel, Stephanie Martin, Michaela Herne, my sister Alex and me. Don't judge us.... we were little. lol :) The videos are of us in 7th grade, but the photos have a mix of 1st grade (us at the track) and 7th grade (us in a field).







"Strut you Stuff"





"We're Massena Cheerleaders"





"Lets Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment