me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Alex's 6th Grade Graduation!!!!








Today was Alex's graduation!!! she is officially in Jr. High! i can't believe it. what's even worse, is i didn't get to go, because i had a chemistry regents exam which was so disappointing. of all the days, it had to be today. at least mom took alot of pictures so i could see what happened. i did her make-up, she's wearing one of my dresses, and i picked out the hair style. (mom put up the french twist though. LOL) she definitely looked grown up. she's very pretty isn't she? (and a little dramatic in some of the pictures when it comes to posing... not that i am like that...) ;) Not only did she look fabulous, but she got the most awards out of everyone in the entire 6th grade! she got awards that were made because of her!!! how incredible. i can't wait for her to get into high school with me. that will be SO much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment