me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Monday, June 6, 2011

Heritage Day!



Heritage Day was SO much fun!!! First off was the parade (starring MHS marching band + flag squad)





"Marching band + Flag Squad"




"Marching band + Flag Squad"


Mr. Beckstead + band
Alex
bunnies
me, alex, and dad waiting in line to ride the horses (i'm the one in the huge sunglasses)
me on a horse
me again on a horse
alex on a horse
alex again on the horse
(no this is not me.... can't you see he's not wearing huge glasses.... duh. LOL) ;) this is a donkey that was in the petting zoo pen. i wanted to ride it but i don't think they'd let me


After the parade, me and Aimee went around taking the free pens and such from tables. (i hit the jackpot! i'll be set on pens for a while) LOL ;)..... then we listened to my sisters elementary school band play. they were pretty good. definitely brings me back, when we had to play at the festival. :) Best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment