me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Massena (home) Competition











me in my individual cheer competition
my sister alex, me and my mom
me
me with my 4 medals, and a pretty flower from my family
me in the jump contest
line dancing to cupid shuffle
more line dancing

So this year we got to actually host a competition :) it was so much fun. i got 4 medals!!!!
  • 1st place- stunt competition
  • 1st place- individual cheer competition
  • 1st place- best basket toss competition
  • 1st place- varsity A competition
im so happy about them too. on monday i will post videos, i cant till i go to school on monday lol but here are the pictures of the competition! tomorrow (sunday) is a competition in Potsdam, and starts at 1:00. i hope we get 1st place again there too. so far we have two 3rd place trophies, and two 1st place trophies. id like to bring home another 1st place trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment