me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Newest bags








for my newest bag i wanted to go for a girly pink summer bag. you know with a big sparkly bow and everything. :) it only took 2 or 3 hours to make today. i think it's pretty cute... and it's very me. LOL i will be looking for some new fabric to make another one.




My friend Jen wanted a bag, after i told her I'm into designing and making bags. she came over and gave me a sketch of what she wanted. it's kind of a punk goth style. i stuck pretty close to what she wanted, but since i was using left over fabric from previous things i didn't really have to many options. for normal people, i would charge them for the bag (mostly to cover the cost of making it) but i didn't want to make her pay for it, and i don't have much money to spend on it right now so i looked through some tubs to find fabric and i used old jewelry for the chains. i stayed up until 2:00 am making it so i don't think i did to bad. i used durable thread and fabric (she really uses her bags and hats to the fullest extent) LOL. if anything the accessories might get loosened, but i can just fix them if they fall off. and i know she hates hand sanitizer, but i couldn't help putting one on in the hopes that she may use it, or keep it on just for looks. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment