me and my mom

me and my mom
us in the car this summer (2011)

Friday, February 24, 2012

What do i do in my free time?

Here are some very stupid videos that me and my sister did these past 2 days... cause i actually had some free time before work. who knew? LOL whenever me and my sister get the chance we make very stupid random videos. Our favorite ones to make involve cookie monster. you see, my sister has a blue robe and cookie monster shirt so her nickname is cookie monster. our first video we did of cookie monster was an interview with him finally coming out of the closet....(he lives in our closet apparently) we have done many others lol. this one is one of our favorites, which is a flashback to before cookie monster came out of the closet.....


"Classic Cookie Monster"



The next video is us messing around in that dollar store by Hanafords....lets just say i dont think theyll let us back there for a while lol we got a little crazy in the party section of the store...this is the first Discovery Channel show we did.


"Discovery: Lion V.S. Elephant"



This one is very stupid LOL me and my sister decided to dance to Party Anthem.....with our shirts stuffed for some reason.

"Everyday Im Shuffling"





Here is another Discovery Show we made earlier today actually... my head still kinda hurts from hitting it on the playground, but oh well. We used Alex's phone cause my battery died, but her phone has no sound so we had to improvise :) lol



"Discovery: The search for the Human Bat"



My sister left the stuffing in her shirt and decided to bring out her karate moves....not that good LOL. if your confused about the title You-Tube "Black Belt Jones".




"The New Black Belt Jones"

No comments:

Post a Comment